Notaries deal with documents which are going to be used in other countries, particularly documents which are being signed here and used abroad.
A Notary has the ability to carry out the following services:
- Powers of Attorney for the sale or purchase of property abroad.
- Providing Notarial proof of identity and signature to private and commercial documents.
- Certifying copy documents including identification documents or academic or other qualification certificates.
- Visa sponsorship declarations.
- Issuing certificates of English law.
- Documents to get married abroad.
- Confirmation of legal consent to minors travelling abroad.
- Legalisation ("Apostille") at the foreign and commonwealth office or embassies and consulates.
Contact us today for all your Notary needs.
Contact us anytime.